Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My "rib"



I want one of my earliest posts to be about my wife, who has put up with a lot from me during our 32 years.  Her love for God and her trust in Him has enabled her to do it.  She has more faith in Him and love for Him than anyone I have ever met, and I do mean anyone.  She has been my helper and my best friend.  She is not perfect, but she's perfect for me.  I shudder to think of what kind of man I would have become if it had not been for her influence.  I can't say enough good things about her.   She really is a part of me, my better part.  I love her very much.

In the Bible, Paul says that marriage is intended to help the world see how much Jesus loves his church.  I hope to continue to grow in my love for her and give the best picture I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment